WHAT IS ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP?
Associate Membership was created to encourage involvement from any businesses or individual with an interest in supporting Downtown Vacaville, regardless of their geographic location. It serves as a meaningful way for non-BID business, property owners and friends of the BID to show their support for the Downtown Vacaville community. In exchange for that support, we extend many of our regular membership benefits to our Associate Members and their businesses.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Reduced advertising rates from The Reporter, Your Town, Around Town, KUIC
- Business directory listing with your logo on the DVBID Website.
- Reach 9,000+ people through the Downtown Vacaville’s social media outlets.
- Exclusive event sponsorship opportunities.
- Monthly newsletter and special bulletins listing upcoming events, advertising opportunities and innovative business tips.
- Workshops and educational opportunities at low/no cost.
- Promotional booth at our Farmers’ Market (May-Oct) (limited slots available).
- Get involved with downtown planning and events by joining a committee.
- Your dues help support downtown events, helping Downtown Vacaville create memorable community-based experiences.
Associate Members are invited to attend monthly DVBID Board of Directors meetings held every second Tuesday from 8-9AM at The Hampton Inn, however, Associate Members are not eligible to vote on any matter requiring a vote of the BID membership and shall not be eligible to serve as a Director or Officer of the BID.
To start the membership process, please fill out and submit the form below.