Winners for this year are:
- Best Overall Window – Talk Of The Town Salon
- Runner Up: McGuire Capital Group Realty
- Best Theme Window – Rose Florist & Gift Shop
- Runner Up: La Borgata Italian Deli
- Best Painted Window – Fuso Italian Restaurant
- Runner Up: Century 21 M&M and Associates
- Best Retail Window – Naughty or Nice Boutique
- Runner Up: Ray’s Cycle
- Best Eco-Friendly Window / Use of Recycled Materials – TJ’s Tavern
- Runner Up: Pretty N Chic Furniture
Don’t see your favorite window on the list? This year, the competition includes a new People’s Choice category. Shoppers are invited to cast a vote for their favorite Downtown merchant window by taking a selfie or group photo in front of or inside a participating business. Then, post that photo to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #VacaDowntownWindows for a chance to win a $50 Merchant & Main Gift Card. The judging for the People’s Choice category runs through Christmas Day. Winners will be announced the week after Christmas.
The holidays are a beautiful time to stroll the streets of Historic Downtown Vacaville and discover the unique retailers, restaurants and businesses that call Downtown home. This season, don’t forget to support your favorite local and family owned businesses. Shop small in Downtown!