Current Member Benefits
The Downtown Vacaville BID currently represents 443 active member-businesses across many industries. It’s Board of Directors and two full time staff members work in close collaboration with city leaders and community stakeholders to advance common goals and concerns like parking allocation, cleanliness, security, streetscape design and economic/retail development.
BID Member-Businesses have access to an exclusive suite of business development tools including special marketing opportunities, public relations support and business education seminars designed with downtown merchants in mind.
- District improvement programs: street banners, blade signs, holiday lighting fixtures.
- DowntownVacaville.com business directory listing. 350+ unique visitors a week on average.
- Monthly E-newsletter and special bulletins listing upcoming events, exclusive advertising opportunities and “shop local” business tips.
- Quarterly workshops and educational opportunities at low/no cost.
- Economic Development Resources to help grow and expand downtown business.
- Special advertising rates from The Reporter, Your Town, Around Town, KUIC.
- Access to 12,500 followers through Downtown Vacaville’s social media outlets.
- Promotional booth at Farmers’ Market (May-Oct, limited slots available).
- Access to downtown stakeholders and event planning by joining a committee.
The DVBID Member Newsletter is a member newsletter regarding specific bid related news, special events, opportunities to get involved, and additional updates. To receive this newsletter, you must be a BID Member. Please inquire with our office to make sure you are on the mailing list or to update your contact information.
The Downtown Vacaville Newsletter is a general public newsletter regarding upcoming special events and fun updates in Downtown Vacaville. Anyone can subscribe to this newsletter. To subscribe, please click here : Downtown Vacaville Newsletter.
Promotional Materials (events, marketing)
Annual Events Calendar
Please download and return these forms back to us via email at: email@example.com or drop off at our office at 313 Parker Street, Vacaville, CA 95688. For additional information on participating in our events/markets/strolls, please email or call us at 707-451-2100.
As Downtown Vacaville BID Members you receive special advertising rates from The Reporter, Your Town, Around Town, KUIC. Below are the contacts for each Advertising Company.
Follow Us on Social Media
Vacaville Police Department Phone Numbers:
Non Emergency (707) 449-5200
Hotline Numbers – 24 hour message:
Gang-Graffiti Hotline (707) 449-5249
Narcotics Hotline (707) 449-5243
TIP Line – Investigations (707) 454-5722
City of Vacaville – Business Licenses: